Article 1 (Personal Information)
“Personal Information” refers to the personal information defined in the Personal Information Protection Law; It refers to the information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, phone number, contact information, or any other description contained in the information.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
In case of user registrations of this website, LGG may ask for the user’s personal information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, bank account number, and credit card number. In addition, LGG may share a user’s transaction records and payment information between the user and its business partners, including the user’s personal information, with LGG’s business partners (including its information providers, advertisers, advertising distributors, etc., hereinafter referred to as the “Business Partners.”)
Article 3 (Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
The purpose for which LGG collects and uses personal information are as follows:
1. To provide and operate the Services
・Information associated with the use of the Services: When a data subject registers to use the Services, LGG may obtain his/her name, address, phone number, e-mail address, place of employment, title, date of birth, bank account number, credit card number, and other information. In addition, LGG may collect transaction records between the user and our Business Partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisers and advertising distributors, etc.), including the Personal Information of the data subject and information related to payment from our Business Partners, etc.
・Access logs, device information: When a data subject uses the Service, LGG may acquire its historical and characteristic information such as the Services and software used, the products purchased, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search terms used, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment (including the users’ communication status of the relevant mobile device when used through a mobile device and various setting information when using the Service), IP address, cookie information, location information, and device individual identification information.
・Contact information: LGG may obtain the user’s name, e-mail address, place of employment, title, information on the Services and software used, through communication with the data subject on the contact form of the Service.
2. To verify the user’s identity
3. To perform our contracted services
4. To respond to inquiries from users (including identity confirmation of the users)
5. To advertise our services, distribute email newsletters, make various announcements, and send other communications
6. To send emails to users
7. To contact the users as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
9. To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, or to view their usage status
10. To charge users for paid services
11. To conduct general business related to employment applicants
Purposes incidental to the above purpose of use.
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
1. LGG shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose of use before its change.
2. In case of changing the purpose of use, LGG shall notify the users or publicly announce on this website the purpose of use after the change by the method prescribed by LGG.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
LGG will not provide personal information to any third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the users, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
1. When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
2. When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
3. When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by laws, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs
4. When LGG has notified or announced the following matters in advance, and when LGG has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
5. The fact that the purpose of use includes provision to third parties
6. Data items to be provided to third parties
7. Means or method of provision to third parties
8. The fact that the provision of personal information to third parties will be stopped upon request of the individual
9. Method of accepting the request of the person in question
Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the recipient of such information shall not fall under the category of third parties in the following cases:
1. When LGG outsources all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
2. When Personal Information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to its merger or other reasons
3. When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, and LGG notifies the person in advance or makes the information readily accessible to the person in advance to that effect, the items of personal information jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person using the information, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information The items of personal information, the scope of joint users, the purpose of use by the user, and the name of the person responsible for managing the personal information
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
1. When LGG is requested to disclose his/her Personal Information by an individual, LGG will disclose such information to him/her without delay. However, if disclosure would result in any of the following cases, LGG may decide not to disclose all or part of the information; If LGG decides not to disclose the information, LGG will notify the individual to that effect without delay. In case of disclosing Personal Information, LGG will charge a fee of JPY1,000 per disclosure.
1. If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
2. If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of LGG’s business
3. If other laws and regulations are violated
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, as a general rule, LGG will not disclose non-personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
1. If the user’s Personal Information held by LGG is incorrect, the user may request LGG to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as “Correction”) the Personal Information in accordance with the procedures prescribed by LGG.
2. If LGG receives a request from a user as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to that request, LGG shall correct the relevant Personal Information without delay.
3.When LGG makes a Correction based on the preceding paragraph, or when LGG decides not to make a Correction, LGG will notify the user of this without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
1. When LGG receives a request from a user to stop using or delete his/her Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as “Suspension of Use”), LGG will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
2. If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, LGG determines that it is necessary to comply with the request, LGG will suspend the use of the relevant Personal Information without delay.
3. In case LGG decides on Suspension of Use based on the preceding paragraph, or decides not to suspend usage, LGG will notify the user of such decision without delay.
4. Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where the Suspension of Use involves substantial costs or it is otherwise difficult to suspend use, and alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user, LGG shall take those alternative measures.
1. The contents of the Policy may be changed without notice to users, except as otherwise provided by law or otherwise in the Policy.
2.Unless otherwise specified by LGG, the revised Policy shall take effect from the time when it is posted on this website.
＜About Google Analytics＞
On some pages on LGG’s website, LGG uses Google Analytics, a service provided by Google LLC to help us better understand how visitors use our website. Google Analytics collects, records and analyzes the history of users’ visit to our website based on cookies issued by LGG.
Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=ja)
Date created: December 20, 2022